Handheld Non-contact Infrared Thermometer with Digital LCD
Ketotek Handheld Non-contact IR Infrared Thermometer Digital LCD Laser Pyrometer Surface Temperature Meter Imager C F -50~600C / -50~400C
- Handheld infrared thermometer with high performance and high accuracy.
- Can be used for measuring the temperature of the object’s surface.
- Applicable for various hot, hazardous or hard-to-reach objects without contact, safe to use.
- Optional temperature units: Celsius(°C) and Fahrenheit(°F).
- Digital LCD display with backlight, convenient to read at night.
- Emissivity:0.95 preset 0.10adjustable, long press “°C/°F” button to adjust (only for the blue one)
- Measuring Range: -50~600°C(-58~1112°F) or -50~400°C(-58~752°F) or -50~360°C ( -58~680°F)
- Accuracy: ±3°C(-50~0°C); ±1.5°C(0~600°C)(0~400°C)(0~360°C)
- Resolution: 0.1°C or 0.1°F
- Repeatability: 1% of reading or 1°C
- Response Time: 500ms, 95% response
- Spectral Response: 8-14μm (-50~360°C is 5-14μm)
- Emissivity: 0.95 Preset
- D : S: 12 : 1
- Operating Temperature: 0-40°C
- Operating Humidity: 10-90%RH non-condensing
- Storage Temperature: -20~60°C
- Power Supply: 2 * 1.5V AAA Batteries(not included)
- 1 x Infrared Thermometer ( No including the retail box or battery )
- 1 x User Manual(English)
Specification: Handheld Non-contact Infrared Thermometer with Digital LCD
6 Months Warranty
This item is covered with a supplier warranty of 6 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
17 reviews for Handheld Non-contact Infrared Thermometer with Digital LCD
16,34$ – 24,33$