contact us to free get the Android APP source code.
This WiFi RC smart car is designed and developed based on ESP-12E from ESP8266, which can be controlled by mobile, PC, and wechat (now just in China). All of thedocuments can be downloaded for the DOIT official site: www.doit.am, including the scheme for car.
After get it, can further develop based on the Lua IDE.
Contact the service, can free get the Android APP source code.
As for this WiFi car kit, it can work at many modes, such as: AP mode and STA mode.
Noveland elegant appearance;
1) Reserve the space for 9g, MM95, MM96R gear;
2) Reserve for the intallation holes for UNO R3 and NodeMCU development board kit;
3) Reserve the space for robotic manipulator;
4) Design the LED light for the dark moving and brighten the light;
5) Add the 25mm and 37mm motor frame, can change the 4WD smart car;
1) The metal chassis is generated by aluminum alloy;
2) The bearing wheels and the driving wheels are metal;
3) The bearing wheelpiece is connected by the stainless steel and two bearings, which can let the bearing wheel is rotate freely with small frictions.
Name: T300 Intelligent track car/tank chassis
Material: aluminum alloy
Track: engineering plastic
Product size: about 290*270*100mm(length * width * height)
Color: golden yellow/silver
More details, please visit: //github.com/SmartArduino/SZDOITWiKi/wiki to download the source code and the documents.
Chassis: 1 set
Track: 2 pcs (can be changed the length)
DC motor: 2 pcs
Bearing wheels: 10 pcs
Driving wheels: 2 pcs
LED light: 2 pcs
Screw tools: 3 pcs
NodeMCU ESP8266 board: 1 pcs
Motor drive shield board: 1 pcs
1. Due to computer monitor and the actual shooting brightness and other reasons, there will bea certain color difference. The final color please refer to our actual goods. Please know this before you buy it. Thank you ! 2. The picture we show is 100% Real Object Photography. 3. The size may have 2-3cm differs due to the maunal measurement. 4. For the shipping convenience, the product is unassembled.
Specification: DOIT T300 RC Robot Tank Car Chassis Controlled by Android/iOS Phone based on Nodemcu ESP8266 Board+Motor Drive Shield DIY
State of Assembly
> 14 years old
0.0out of 5
Write a review
DOIT T300 RC Robot Tank Car Chassis Controlled by Android/iOS Phone based on Nodemcu ESP8266 Board+Motor Drive Shield DIY
tronikshop.com & TronikShop application are the fastest growing online electronics components store . Our aim is to fulfill our customers’ needs better than anyone else and to use modern technologies.We are a very good online electronics components shopping solution, which also provides lab facility for students and hobbyists to actually practice their skills and create projects by using our own electronics components lab