Arduino Nano RP2040 Core board Connect with headers
Update firmware operation process:
1. First, insert the TYPE-C interface USB cable, and connect the other end to the computer;
2. Long press the BOOT button ;
3. Press the RST button;
4. Release the BOOT button after 1 second;
5. The computer will automatically recognize it as a removable hard disk;
6. Copy the file to be downloaded (burned) to the removable hard disk that appears, and the core board will restart automatically
Specification: Arduino Nano RP2040 Core board Connect with headers
6 Months Warranty
This item is covered with a supplier warranty of 6 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.