Adeept DIY 5-Axis Robotic Arm Kit for Arduino UNO R3
Be able to imitate movements of human's arm and hand, the robotic arm can be programmed to grab and move objects or use tools automatically. Robotic arms are the earliest industrial and modern robots. They can help to realize mechanization and automation of manufacture even under harsh working conditions so as to emancipate human from arduous and repetitive work and even dangerous risks. Hence they are widely used in machinery manufacture, metallurgy, electronics, light industry, atomic energy, etc.
1. Developed for robot lovers, the 5-axis robotic arm kit is designed based on Arduino UNO R3. Detailed manual(PDF) and a variety of interesting Arduino code routines are provided.
2. Multiple Control Methods – Manual control (Controlled by rotating the potentiometer knob on the driver board); Remote control(Controlled by graphical processing-based PC software).
3. Multiple Features – Self-learning, drawing, imitating, etc.
4. Strong Technical Support – Official forum, blog, videos and quick-responding technical support with e-mails.
5. Arduino UNO R3 is included. And it is powered by 2x 18650 rechargeable lithium batteries(not included).
1 Set Acrylic Plates
1x Adeept Arduino UNO R3 Board
1x Adeept Robotic Arm Shiled
1x 0.96'' OLED Display
1x Adeept Touch Button Module
1x Battery Holder
1x Cross Socket Wrench
1x Cross Screwdriver
1x Winding Pipe
4x Suction Cup
1x USB Cable
Other Necessary Accessories(Wires, Nuts, Screws, Copper Standoffs, etc.)
2x 18650 Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
Specification: Adeept DIY 5-Axis Robotic Arm Kit for Arduino UNO R3
6 Months Warranty
This item is covered with a supplier warranty of 6 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
2 reviews for Adeept DIY 5-Axis Robotic Arm Kit for Arduino UNO R3
Add a review
5-Axis Robotic Arm, it’s from adeept
We are putting together looks very detailed to build it. Congratulation