7 Inch 800 x 480 HDMI Capacitive IPS LCD Module
– 800 x 480 (Pixel), IPS screeen; Full view;
– Compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 Model B/ 2B/ B+ (Provide full image or separate driver);
– For Raspberry Pi, you can run Raspbian and Ubuntu(only provide the image for Pi 3B/2B);
– Compatible with BeagleBone Black and Banana Pi/Pro;(Provide a full image)
– USB touch and HDMI display don’t occupy any GPIO;
– Support win7/win8/win10, No driver;
– No driver if you use Raspbian system, only add the following line setting in config.txt;
hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0
How is the screen powered?
1.This screen is powered via Raspberry Pi board USB interface. No extra separate power supply is required, working voltage is DC 5V;
2.Turn off the backlight switch: 60ma @ 5V USB input
3.Turn on the backlight switch: 260ma @ 5V USB input
4.Maximum power consumption: 550ma @ 5V USB input, make sure to stabilize output 1A to ensure adequate supply current.
|LCD Type||HDMI TFT|
|Touch Screen Type||Capacitive|
|Touch Screen Controller||STM32-103|
|SPI Diver Speed||16Mhz|
|Operating Temp. (℃)||TBD|
Raspberry Pi / Banana Pi main board is not included.
1 x Touch Screen
1 x HDMI Cable (21.5cm)
1 x USB Cable (35.5cm)
Specification: 7 Inch 800 x 480 HDMI Capacitive IPS LCD Module
6 Months Warranty
This item is covered with a supplier warranty of 6 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product from the original manufacturer. Only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids the warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
5 reviews for 7 Inch 800 x 480 HDMI Capacitive IPS LCD Module